Our main goal is for our clients to enjoy their property or investment without worrying about the complex paperwork or investing resources and time to contact and coordinate multiple services and suppliers. LINEA PROPERTY takes care of coordinating all of your obligations and payments.
- Review and due diligence on the status and situation of the property.
- Obtaining zoning certificates, review of obligations and pending utilities, coordination of structural or topographic studies, among others.
- Purchase Public Deeds
- Stock/Quota purchase and sale agreements
- Rectification of property areas
- Coordinate preparation and registrations of surveys
- Assistance with credit formalizations
- Access to funding sources
- Municipal procedures (property value declarations, property value updates, tax payments, municipal canon or patents, amongst others)
- Coordinate approval of permits for construction (Municipalities, MINAET, SETENA, CFIA, CCSS, AYA, CNFL, INVU, ICT, amongst others)
- Preparation of agreements for construction or remodeling (architects, engineers, contractors)
- Coordination of escrow and trust structures for the management of payments in the construction phase
- Coordination of owner´s representatives who will impartially supervise the progress of the work in the construction stage
- Post-purchase services (payment of real estate taxes, luxury home tax, municipal canon, patents, condominium fees, master associations fees, club memberships, rent, utilities, employees, amongst others)
- Preparation of agreements related to property ownership (security, cleaning, fumigation and maintenance)
- Coordinate rental of properties (lease or rental pool agreements, tax filings, billing, and monthly bookkeeping)
- Bulletins with relevant information of changes in the obligations of the owner and the tax legislation.
- Coordinate and complete all requirements to secure your property.
Experience has shown that being a one-stop shop where LINEA LAW coordinates all services related to the asset, not only makes the experience of having a property in Costa Rica pleasant, but also prevents multiple mistakes, breaches and costly penalties that our clients incurred repeatedly, before becoming part of our program.