The main objective of LINEA START UP 101 is to provide personalized legal advice that allows entrepreneurs to create their small or medium-sized business and operate it in the shortest possible time and at an exceptional cost through appropriate legal planning.
- Personalized advice to entrepreneurs for the incorporation of small and medium enterprises
- Planning and custom design of corporate, fiscal and accounting structures to facilitate the development and operation of the company.
- Advise in labor matters that allow the entrepreneur to know and be aware of what are the basic regulations that must be met with employees in your business.
- Access to private external funding sources for development of new promising projects.
- Assistance with the registration process in the Costa Rican Social Security Department (Caja Costarricense del Seguro Social), the National Insurance Institute and the General Department of Taxation.
- Fulfill all types of permits and / or requirements within any public and / or private entity that are required to operate a business, understanding, but not limited to: municipal patent, operating health approval, sanitary registration, export permits, land permits.
- Registration of trademarks and brands within the National Registry, Intellectual Property Registry.
- Registration of the company as a “Pyme” before the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Commerce.
- Preparation of agreements and legal documentation required for the emergence and development of the company.
- Assistance with opening a local bank accounts.
- Corporate and fiscal planning of the company to reduce the operative expenses of the company and to increase profits.
- Fulfill government permits in the shortest possible time and at an exceptional cost.
- Continuous and specialized consultancy in matters of corporate and tax.